Coming from diverse backgrounds, our people makes us the company we are. Please browse our job postings below if you’d like to join our team.
We are RealWorld Marketing a full-service and award-winning advertising agency. With over 10 years with Honda and 29 years of automotive association advertising experience, our clients are predominately Honda and Acura dealership associations nationwide.
SR MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER/ EDITOR
Sr. Motion Designer / Editor
RealWorld is seeking to expand its motion/video department! As part of team awesome, you will be involved in developing creative for Honda and Acura and at times travelling for video shoots around the country. Candidate must be proficient with Adobe Production Suite with an emphasis in Premiere Pro and After Effects. This position also requires knowledge of videography and lighting in studio and on-location environments.
We would prefer someone comfortable working in a high-energy fast-paced environment, along a few working years, either freelance or agency experience. However, if you feel you have the talent and right team “us” attitude, you are more than welcome to give RealWorld a shot.
Functions and Responsibilities:
• Participation in script writing and creative style for upcoming commercials
• Design and create motion graphics for logos and campaigns
• Create style frames and design boards
• Music and V.O. talent wrangling
• Knowledge and willingness to work with different software applications
• Manage and maintain files and assets for a variety of mediums including web
• Manage deadlines and deliverables in a timely, professional manner
• Participation in mentoring Jr. Motion designers
• Proficient with Adobe Production Suite with an emphasis in After Effects, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro
• Experience with Cinema 4D or other 3D software is a plus , but not necessary
• Able to take creative direction and collaborate within a team of graphic designers, illustrators and other motion artists
• Ability to adapt in a changing media and technology landscape
• Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
• Creative problem-solver
• Can be serious when needed, and silly when appropriate
• Whatever-it-takes attitude – on and off the set
• Works well under pressure • Hands-on – not afraid to get in there
• Someone with passion for storytelling
Desired Skills and Experience
• Three year’s experience at an agency, design firm or in-house creative.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Motion Graphics or equivalent.
• We will also take a very strong portfolio over formal education!
Benefits: We provide very competitive pay, medical and dental benefit options, as well as paid time off. Travel options for photo & video shoots as well as educational seminars like Siggraph. In addition, our work is featured across the country both online and tv. We are a very casual office. We work hard, and hold in house educational seminars to constantly improve our skillsets. We do more production in 3 months than most agencies do in one 1 year, which means more opportunity for portfolio work and an expedited aggressive edge to sharpening your skillsets.
Qualified? Please submit your resume and a digital portfolio or link to an online portfolio.
Submissions without a digital portfolio file/link will not be considered.
Please submit resume below.
Fill out and upload your resume below.
Tel.: +1 (480) 296-0160
8098 N VIA DE NEGOCIO
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85258 UNITED STATES